Home: Brookline Hearing Services
Good news! Starting June 1, we will begin seeing patients in the office. For everyone’s safety, there will be new, mandatory protocols that all visitors will need to follow.
Here is what you can expect when we re-open:
- Our schedule will be modified to include time in between appointments for sanitizing the testing booth, waiting area and offices. We will be in the office everyday 9-5.
- The day before your appointment, we will call to confirm and do a short, verbal COVID-19 screening.
- The door will remain locked and there will be no walk-in visits. Call the office if you need immediate service.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office and one of us will meet you at the door for a COVID-19 screening and temperature check.
- If you are found to have a fever of 99.5°F or higher, you will be required to reschedule. If you are feeling ill at all, we kindly ask you to reschedule.
- All visitors to the office will be required to wear masks and gloves and sanitize their hands. We will provide the gloves, and a mask if you don’t have one. This will be mandatory for anyone coming to the office. Masks or other face coverings are required in Brookline.
- Only one additional person will be allowed inside the office during the appointment.
- We will continue to offer the choice of curbside repair services or an in-office visit, and we will continue to ship batteries and supplies. Virtual appointments are also available if needed.
- Some manufacturers are providing direct to consumer shipping for repairs.If your aid needs to be sent out, we will help coordinate the return shipping.
Stay safe and healthy, and we will see you in June!
Judy, Marty, Suzanne, Casie and Melinda
P.S. this is Suzanne and her family in their homemade masks!
How to wear a face mask when you have hearing aids Read more ›